Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Did You Know?" Video

Wow! I was astonished at all the information in this video. I do believe that the internet is now a necessity and not just a luxury. What would we do without it? I would love for Mr. Fisch to update his video from the 2006 version to how technology has advanced today. I am amazed at how technology plays such a large role in my everyday life- even in the lives of my two young children. My Kindergartener is using a computer every day in her classroom. I started her in Compuchild classes when she had just turned 4, and I am so glad now that I did. Compuchild wasn't available when my other daughter was in pre-school--just 3 years earlier. It's amazing to me how Mr. Fisch even gets his information for the video he created. I'm sure that he used the internet for most, if not all, of it. We really have come a long way in such a short amount of time. When I was in high school, (12 years ago,SSHHH!!!) we worked on huge computers that had black screen backgrounds with green writing. No wonder I wanted to fall asleep in class everyday! Now, it's impossible to be bored sitting in front of a computer when the world is literally at your fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment