Sunday, January 18, 2009

About me...

I am an Elementary Education major in my 3rd year. My expected graduation date is May 2010, and I am very excited to finally see the "light at the end of the tunnel"! I have been a college student for 8 years now--on and off, of course. Having babies and illnesses in-between semesters of school has taken up a lot of my time. I am a divorced mom with two girls-ages 6 and 9 that keep me very busy. I love spending time with my family, going to see movies, dining out, and I love to shop. I have a fetish for shoes-mostly Yellow Box (I have 14 pairs!). I also love jewelry and purse shopping. I'm a girly-girl that also likes to go boating, fishing, and hunting, and I don't mind getting dirty as long as I don't have on nice shoes. :) I live in Magnolia Springs and feel blessed to wake up each morning in such a beautiful little town. If you've never seen the oak trees over Oak Street, I suggest you take the time to see it-and drive slowly so that you can take it all in.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment